2018 GCSE Results
- 79% of learners achieved a grade 4 (equivalent to the old grade C) or higher in mathematics and 79% achieved a grade 4 or higher in English.
- 57% achieved a grade 5 or higher in mathematics and 57% achieved a grade 5 or higher in English.
2017 GCSE Results
- Progress 8 score: -0.15 (from starting point)* (-0.83 from KS2)
- Attainment 8 score: 40.2* (national average 42.2)
- Percentage of students achieving a good pass in English and Mathematics: 42% (national average 39.1%)
- Percentage of students achieving a standard pass in English and Mathematics: 65% (national average 63.3%)
- Student destinations: 96% in sustained destination (94% national average)
2016 GCSE Results
- 86% gained A*-C grades in Mathematics
- 70% gained A*-C grades in English
- 87% gained A*-C grades in Business
- 76% gained A*-C grades in at least one Science
- 68% of pupils achieved a grade C or above in GCSEs (or equivalent) in 5 or more subjects, including English and maths
- 78% of pupils studying English and 75% studying maths achieved at least the minimum expected levels of progress between KS2 and KS4.