Academy Year 9 & Year 10
- Deadline – Applications are open from September 1st and close on 31st January of the year of intake.
- Admissions Policy – Please read and understand the admissions policy on our policies page here.
- Admissions Criteria – We have an 18 mile catchment area radius from ST14 5JX. See map by clicking here.
The JCB Academy Sixth Form – For further information or to apply to The JCB Academy Sixth Form, please click here
Applying for our 2020 intake
GL Assessment Cognitive Abilities Test
We would like to make you aware that we have introduced a Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT) to our application process and all applicants are required to take this test to be eligible for our selection process. Information about the CAT assessment will be communicated after you complete the online application form.
For further information please visit our Cognitive Abilities Test FAQs page by clicking here.
We would like to make you aware that when you join The JCB Academy there are the following financial commitments:
- Laptop* @ £570.00 (payable in 24 installments with interest or in advance with no interest)
- Harper Adams Residential Trip (Year 10 only) @ £270.00
- Transport @ £540.00 (payable in 4 installments no interest)
- Uniform @ £160.00
- Safety Boots @ £12.00
- Engineering Starter Kit @ £13.00
- Locker Key @ £5.00
Financial Support Financial support is available in relation to uniform, school transport and educational trips – for further information please click here.