Zytek, based in Lichfield, is one of the very best automotive engineering consultancies across the world, offering engineering services and niche production to a wide variety of customers & provides UK-based technical and management consultancy & support to all automotive business segments:
- Chassis & Safety
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Systems
- Engine Management
- Interior Functions
From day one as an apprentice, you will join a structured training programme which will give you the understanding to become the Technician or Engineer that you want to be. You will be hands on while at work and be required to attend The JCB Academy one day a week. Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to continue with your education and career progression within the company.
During the apprenticeship, you will as directed, undertake a work programme in the following engineering and support departments:
- Fitting and assembly of components.
- Welding, fabrication, brazing, soldering and other processes.
- Take part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the manager.
- Become proficient in the application and use of wide range of machine tools.
- Participate and learn the design of new products.
Desired qualifications in order to apply:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs graded A* – C in English, Maths, Science and Technology or equivalent.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-407911
For further information on Zytek Automotive, please visit http://www.zytekautomotive.co.uk/